Through the power of the Holy Spirit and in response to God’s love as revealed in the Gospel, the mission of Lutheran Social Ministries of New Jersey is to serve those in New Jersey who hurt, who are in need, or who have limited choices.
Serving Residents of New Jersey
Lutheran Social Ministries of New Jersey (LSM/NJ) is a faith-based, not-for-profit, organization whose scope of services is broad. Each year LSM/NJ reaches out and assists more than 5,300 people–providing hospitality, healing and hope to residents of New Jersey regardless of religious affiliation or background. As a mission-driven organization, we continually work to create new programs and build facilities to care for those individuals and families that require our help.
Program and Services
A wide variety of programs allows LSM/NJ to address the needs of diverse populations and provides opportunities to fulfill our mission across the state:
- Assisted living, skilled nursing, and rehabilitation care center in Moorestown
- Continuing care retirement community in West Caldwell
- Program for all-inclusive care for the elderly in Jersey City
- Adoption program based in Burlington
- Immigration and refugee services out of Trenton
- Homeless shelter in Camden
- Home for children in Jersey City
- Food pantry program
- Over 1100 units of affordable senior, family, and special needs housing state-wide
For a complete listing and additional information click here