Who is Eligible?
There are no financial eligibility requirements to become a Lutheran Senior LIFE participant. However, many participants are enrolled in Medicare and qualify for Medicaid. You are eligible for this program if you:
- Are 55 years of age or older
- Live in the following service areas (Jersey City site):
- Bayonne 07002
- Union City 07087
- Hoboken 07030
- Weehawken 07086
- Jersey City 07302, 07304, 07305, 07306, 07307, 07310, 07311
- Guttenberg 07093
- North Bergen 07047
- Secaucus 07094
- Are certified by the state at a nursing home level of care
- Have been assessed by our care team and can live safely at home at the time of enrollment
For more information about Medicare and Medicaid coverage details, please visit www.cms.gov.
Lutheran Senior LIFE is a Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE). Lutheran Senior LIFE does not discriminate in the delivery of services based on race, ethnicity, nation’s origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, mental or physical disabilities or source of payment.