Lutheran Senior LIFE
A Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE)
Lutheran Senior LIFE is a Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE). It is a federally recognized program which provides a special healthcare plan, for and with each participant. This widely accepted program enhances the quality of life for seniors by managing all their healthcare needs so they can continue to live safely in their community.
As loved ones age and become more dependent on us for management of their health care needs, we focus our attention on finding ways to provide the care they require, while maintaining their quality of life and sense of independence. Lutheran Senior LIFE offers an interdisciplinary team approach to managing the medical, social and personal needs of seniors. Our team of doctors, nurses, social workers, therapists and support staff provide one-on-one, individualized care. We monitor changes and provide the necessary services to keep our seniors active and as independent as possible.
Those participating in the Lutheran Senior LIFE program may receive home health care services and adult day services based on their individualized care plan determined by the interdisciplinary team. Transportation to the Lutheran Senior LIFE Center is provided to participants so they have access to comprehensive on-site health care services, a nutritious hot lunch, snacks, as well as a variety of social activities.
The scope of services provided by Lutheran Senior LIFE will encompass all Medicare and Medicaid services, plus any additional services your individualized care plan includes.
Lutheran Senior LIFE provides:
- Primary and Specialty Medical Care
- Medications, Supplies & Medical Equipment
- Hospitalization and Emergency Services
- After-hours care by a physician
- Adult Day Services
- Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapies
- Recreational Therapy & Exercise
- Dietary Counseling
- Personal Care including bathing, hair & nail care
- Hot Meals & Snacks
- In-Home Support Services
- Home Delivered Meals
- End of life care
- Support services for caregivers & family membersAnd much more…
To qualify for Lutheran Senior LIFE services, you will need to meet the following conditions:
- You are 55 years or older and able to live safely at home at the time of enrollment.
- Your live in the following service areas (Jersey City Site):Bayonne 07002
Jersey City 07302, 07304, 07305, 07306, 07307, 07310, 07311
North Bergen 07047
Union City 07087
- You are certified to need New Jersey nursing home level of care and want to stay at home
• You must meet Medicaid and Medicare financial eligibility or pay privately. There are no out-of-pocket charges if you qualify for Medicaid or both Medicare and Medicaid. Once signed up, Lutheran Senior LIFE will handle all paperwork and claims for you and will guarantee that the cost will not vary based on the participants’ changing needs.
• You must receive primary care and specialist physician services exclusively from Lutheran Senior LIFE.
• Participants may be fully and personally liable for the cost of unauthorized services or services provided outside the Lutheran Senior LIFE program network.
• You may disenroll from the program at any time.
For more information, contact a Lutheran Senior LIFE enrollment specialist at 1.877.LIFE188 (1.877.543.3188).