We have numerous opportunities to serve seniors, immigrants, the hungry and the homeless. Gather your church group, your co-workers, or your friends and family and lend a hand.
Camden, New Visions Homeless Day Shelter
- Volunteers needed to serve Breakfast and Lunch to patrons in Camden, NJ.
- Volunteers needed to stock and organize food pantry shelves.
- Volunteers needed to teach basic computer skills to patrons during the hours of 12 and 3 pm.
- Various volunteer opportunities always exist. If you have a special skill or trade you can share or teach the patrons, we welcome your assistance.
Moorestown, Lutheran Crossings Enhanced Living
- Ice Cream Parlor/Bistro Volunteer – Scoop and serve residents (7 days from 6-8pm)
- Volunteers to assist with feeding residents – Any day, Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner (we provide necessary training)
- Read to a resident/ Visit for chats
- Organize the library and take a book cart room to room with books
- Someone to deliver the mail & newspapers
- Lead an art class or an activity
- Play a musical instrument as entertainment
- Assist with transporting residents within the facility
- Van Driver
Piscataway & Sayreville, Developmentally Disabled Housing
Volunteers to perform miscellaneous repairs on both properties (Familiarity using tools and making repairs, necessary)
Sandy Relief Opportunities
To request more information or to apply as a volunteer for any of the opportunities listed above, please call 609.699.4113 or contact us.