Community Day of Remembrance
ATTENTION ALL VETERANS & COMMUNITY
Come together as a Community
• Presentation of the Colors
• Flag Salute
• Welcome Remarks: Linda Menighan
• Guest Speakers: Veteran Care Services, Scott Counsel & Bayada,
• Key Note Speaker: Colonel Bonnie J. Bosler is the Commander, 514th Aeromedical Evacuation Squadron (AES), 514th Operations Group, 514th Air Mobility Wing, Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst, NJ.
• Presentation by Journey Hospice: Honoring and Remembering U.S. Veteran Residents of Lutheran Crossings at Moorestown
• Light Lunch & Refreshments
• Q & A
• Moment of Silence
• Retiring of the Colors
• Tours Available after presentation
Clothing or Household Item Donation and be entered to WIN a DOOR PRIZE!*
RSVP required by September 9, 2019!
Call: 856.209.6445 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wednesday, September 11, 2019
5:00 pm - 7:00 pm