A little of your time can mean so much.
We have numerous opportunities to serve seniors, immigrants, and those in need across the state. Gather your church group, your co-workers, or your friends and family and lend a hand.
Egg Harbor Township, Journey Hospice
- Patient companions
- Caregiver support
- Office support services
Journey Hospice Volunteer Information:
Call (856) 813.5805 or email email@example.com
Moorestown, Lutheran Crossings
- Volunteers to assist with feeding residents – Any day, Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner (we provide necessary training)
- Read to a resident/Visit for chats
- Organize the library and take a book cart room to room with books
- Someone to deliver the mail & newspapers
- Lead an art class or an activity
- Play a musical instrument as entertainment
- Assist with transporting residents within the facility
- Van driver
Lutheran Crossings at Moorestown Volunteer Information:
Saralynne McDowell, (856) 813.5805
For questions and volunteer information, contact our Director of Community Relations & Volunteers at 609-699-4133 or contact us.