A little of your time can mean so much.
We have numerous opportunities to serve seniors, immigrants, and those in need across the state. Gather your church group, your co-workers, or your friends and family and lend a hand.
Egg Harbor Township, Journey Hospice
- Patient companions
- Caregiver support
- Office support services
Journey Hospice Volunteer Information:
Call (609) 699-4133 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Moorestown, Lutheran Crossings
- Volunteers to assist with feeding residents – Any day, Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner (we provide necessary training)
- Read to a resident/Visit for chats
- Organize the library and take a book cart room to room with books
- Someone to deliver the mail & newspapers
- Lead an art class or an activity
- Play a musical instrument as entertainment
- Assist with transporting residents within the facility
- Van driver
Lutheran Crossings at Moorestown Volunteer Information:
Trish Wrisley, (856) 813-5805
For questions and volunteer information, contact our Director of Community Relations & Volunteers at (609) 699-4133 or contact us.
Food Pantry at LSM Camden
Donate your non-perishable food items* to LSM Camden and help feed the hungry in our community!
We are in need of the following items for our food pantry:
- Mac & Cheese
- Canned Fruit & Vegetables
- Boxed Potato & Rice
- Sauce & Pasta
- Peanut Butter & Jelly
- Shelf Stable Juice & Juice Mix (non-refrigerated)
- Personal Care Products: toothpaste, bar soap, shampoo, laundry detergent, female hygiene products
- Paper Products: toilet paper, napkins, paper towels
- Gift Cards to ShopRite and Walmart
* Kindly check food expiration dates prior to donating.
For more information or to set-up a time to deliver items, contact Craig Roscoe, (856) 281-4649 or email@example.com