Volunteering a little of your time can mean so much
We have numerous opportunities to serve seniors, immigrants, and those in need across the state. Gather your church group, your co-workers, or your friends and family and volunteer through Lutheran Social Ministries of New Jersey.
Learn more about these volunteer opportunities:
Volunteer opportunities in both North (West Caldwell) and South Jersey.
- Patient companions
- Caregiver support
- Office support services
- Veteran to veteran volunteering
Journey Hospice Volunteer Information:
Call (609) 699-4133 or email email@example.com
Food Pantries at LSM Camden & Pennsauken Senior Residence
Donate your non-perishable food items* to LSM Camden or Pennsaiken Senior Residence and help feed the hungry in our community!
We are in need of the following items for our food pantry:
- Mac & Cheese
- Canned Fruit & Vegetables
- Boxed Potato & Rice
- Sauce & Pasta
- Peanut Butter & Jelly
- Shelf Stable Juice & Juice Mix (non-refrigerated)
- Personal Care Products: toothpaste, bar soap, shampoo, laundry detergent, female hygiene products
- Paper Products: toilet paper, napkins, paper towels
- Gift Cards to ShopRite and Walmart
* Kindly check food expiration dates prior to donating.
For more information or to set-up a time to deliver items, contact Craig Roscoe, (856) 281-4649 or firstname.lastname@example.org