Volunteering a little of your time can mean so much
We have numerous opportunities to serve seniors, immigrants, and those in need across the state. Gather your church group, your co-workers, or your friends and family and volunteer through Lutheran Social Ministries of New Jersey.
Learn more about these volunteer opportunities:
Volunteer opportunities in both North (West Caldwell) and South Jersey.
- Patient companions
- Caregiver support
- Office support services
Journey Hospice Volunteer Information:
Call (609) 699-4133 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Food Pantry at LSM Camden
Donate your non-perishable food items* to LSM Camden and help feed the hungry in our community!
We are in need of the following items for our food pantry:
- Mac & Cheese
- Canned Fruit & Vegetables
- Boxed Potato & Rice
- Sauce & Pasta
- Peanut Butter & Jelly
- Shelf Stable Juice & Juice Mix (non-refrigerated)
- Personal Care Products: toothpaste, bar soap, shampoo, laundry detergent, female hygiene products
- Paper Products: toilet paper, napkins, paper towels
- Gift Cards to ShopRite and Walmart
* Kindly check food expiration dates prior to donating.
For more information or to set-up a time to deliver items, contact Craig Roscoe, (856) 281-4649 or email@example.com
The Villa at Florham Park
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Visit with residents
- Assist residents who need help with eating (we provide training)
- Read to a resident
- Organize the library and take a book cart room to room
- Deliver the mail and newspapers
- Lead an art class or other activity
- Play a musical instrument for residents
- Assist with transporting residents around the campus
- Become a driver
To become a volunteer, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 973-867-1552.